Our mission, vision and objectives will all be tethered to the Human Development and Social Development pillars of the Qatar National Vision 2030. At Little Panda’s Academy, we will strongly rely on the notion of excellence in education as a gateway to encourage the growth of responsible citizens; particularly from the young ages of 3 – 5 years.
Little Panda’s Kindergarten aims to provide a nurturing environment, with opportunities for children between the ages of 3 to 5 years to discover and enhance their talents and strengths.
Empowering students to create solutions for tomorrow’s challenges.
1. To provide a broad and balanced educational experience that will ensure the development of the whole child.
2. To encourage an ambition to excel – in all areas of school life.
3. To create a nurturing environment so that each child feels safe to face new challenges.
4. To develop enquiring minds, self-confidence and a range of skills to enable students to become independent learners.
5. To promote acceptance of all, thereby preparing students for their future as global citizens.
6. Appoint the best leaders, teachers and support staff who receive on-going professional development training.